Monday, February 22, 2016

Rock And Roll Doo Wop 01

01  We Can Live Off Love - Babettes
02  I Let Her Go - Capitols 
03  I'm Saying Goodbye - Angels
04  My Heart Beats Over And Over Again - Arabians
05  Tell Me Now - Bachelors 
06  I Like It - Ban-Lons 
07  I Need Your Love - Emeralds
08  Sittin' On Top Of The World - Empires
09  Cross Every Mountain - Fabulous Three
10  My Gal Is Gone - Five Bluenotes
11  I Don't Mind - Flaming Hearts 
12  I Want You To Be My Girl - Four Blades 
13  Linda - Four Gents
14  Gloria My Darling - Hi-Lites
15  Beulah Land - Holy Shepiterds 
16  Wait For Me - Inconquerables
17  You Broke My Heart - Kidds 
18  Baby Be There - Kings
19  I Hear The Rain - Kings Five
20  I'll Always Remember - Little Marcus & The Devotions
21  Midnight Star - Misfits 
22  A Boyfriend's Paryer - Monitors
23  Teenage Sweetheart - Mystics
24  Tears From My Eyes - Nap Roman
25  Cha Cha Baby - New Yorkers Five


http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/nJ07pvhL/file.html

3 comments:

  1. jake, it this another series that you put together yourself? how many volumes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not my compilation, I only brought the tracks together using existing track lists. There are 10 volumes in this series.

      Delete
  2. thanks as always, you just cant hear this music on the radio anymore

    ReplyDelete