Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Rock And Roll Doo Wop 03

01  Deeply In Love With You - New Invictors
02  Oo Wee So Good - Drakes 
03  Come On Back - Ramblers 
04  Melba - Dreamers
05  What Is Your Name Dear - Ebbtides
06  Mr. Moonglow - El Reyes 
07  Travelin' - Spotlites
08  Honest I Do - Sonny Fulton 
09  I Love The Life I Live - Rose Morris & The Delighters 
10  Later, Later Baby - Re-Vels
11  For My Very Own - Ronnie Cates & The Travelers
12  Never Let Me Go - Duprells 
13  Tonight Must Live On - Five Sounds
14  Number One Baby - Eagle-Aires 
15  Bull Frog - Silhouettes 
16  It Must Be Love - Pearls
17  I'll Be With You - Embers
18  That's What You Mean To Me - Johnny Ross
19  I Found My Love - Infatuators 
20  No Obligation - Dreamers
21  This Is My Plea - Celebritys
22  A Man's Glory - Drivers


http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/NUH1vzcI/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jake for this beautiful series, a real killer blast from the past! Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete