Monday, February 29, 2016

Rock And Roll Doo Wop 08

01  Little Angel Face - Premiers
02  Loretta - Coins
03  Beat In My Heart - Juveniles
04  Teenage Correl - Cole & The Grandures
05  Chapel Bells - Sunny Boys
06  In The Woods - Chords
07  Why Don't You Love Me - Johnny Greco & The Four Epics 
08  Give Me Your Heart - Termites 
09  The Rocking Chair Song - Jeromes 
10  I'll Stay At Home - Creators
11  Don't Take A Chance - Slip & Dell
12  Jealous Hearted Woman - Cliff Butler & Group 
13  Nasty Breaks - Dandevilles 
14  You Told A Lie - Shields
15  I Want You To Be My Girl - Epics 
16  Don't Leave Me - Continentals 
17  I Need You - Rivals
18  I Love Nadine - Love-Tones 
19  Lorraine - Ambassadors
20  A Lover's Prayer - Corvettes
21  Don't Know Why - Marathons 
22  Heartbeat - Whirlwinds
23  Marilyn - Gothics 
24  Believe In Me - Lollypops
25  Is She The One - Cor-Dons
26  My Gift From Heaven - Climatics
27  Dry Your Eyes - Delmiras


http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/9qglnaDE/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jake! You deserve, least, a simple commendation for constancy and perseverance in post this oldies but goodies. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete