Monday, March 21, 2016

Confidential Doo Wop 02

01  Love You Til the Day I Die - Heartbreakers
02  If You Want My Heart - Foster Brothers 
03  More Than the Day Before - Howie & The Sapphires
04  I Lied to My Heart - Phil Johnson & The Duvals
05  Run and Tell - Billy Marsh & Group
06  In Love - Dolls
07  Standing at the Altar - Deltairs 
08  These Are the Things I Love - Strangers
09  Guilty (Long Version) - Crests
10  This Heart of Mine - Falcons
11  Whatcha Gonna Do - Corvairs
12  Everybody Needs to Know - Senders
13  Lucky Joe - Al Magee & Group
14  You Are My Only Love - Romans 
15  How a Woman Does Her Man - Lyrics
16  Cuddle Up With Carolyn - Fascinators
17  Don't Deceive Me - Ted Taylor & Group
18  Crack Up Laughing - O'Jays 
19  Story of My Heart - Mascots
20  Our Wedding Day - Jimmy Barnes & The Gibralters 
21  Geraldine - El Venos 
22  Dreaming - Universals
23  Two Loves Have I - Commodores 
24  Blue Boy - Chris Powell & The Blue Flames 
25  Strange as It Seems - Deek Watson & The Four Dots
26  Before It's Too Late - Pyramids
27  Laughing on the Outside Crying on the Inside - Majors 
28  I Won't Tell a Soul I Love You - Bette McLaurin & The Striders


http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/UsEsLHzK/file.html

1 comment: