Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Confidential Doo Wop 04

01  Come Back - The Blue Chips 
02  Let Me Dream - Jesse Belvin & The Sharptones 
03  This Is The End - The Isley Brothers
04  Stand There Mountain - The Planets
05  A Picture Of You - The Elgins 
06  But Not For Me - The Clickettes
07  What Do I Mean To You - Rosemary & The Rosebuds 
08  Guiding Angel - The Marvels
09  Alone In The World - The Five Trojans
10  My Heart Let Me Be Free - The Chromatics
11  Light A Candle - The Laddins
12  I'm Feeling Sad - The Strangers
13  You Are My Only - The Five Dreams
14  It Hurts Me - The Metallics
15  No Matter - The Tantones
16  Don't Ask Me To Be Lonely - The Five Trojans 
17  Run, Run, Run - The Sparks 
18  My Pillow Of Dreams - The Sounds 
19  Is It Too Late - Morris Wade & Group
20  No End To True Love - Joe Lyons & The Arrows 
21  Come On Home - The Lyrics
22  I'll Be Waiting - The Sycamores
23  Heaven Knows Why - Winnie Brown & Her Boyfriends
24  Lover's Plea - Tommy Lampkin & Group
25  Oh Yes - The Admirals
26  With All My Heart - The Five Scamps 
27  I Pay With Every Breath - The Varieteers
28  This Is My Last Affair - Mac Burney & The Four Jacks


http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/qLflafB9/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment