Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Million Dollar$ Worth Of Girl Groups 2

01  I Love You My Own - The Miller Sisters 
02  Give Me A Chance - The Gleams 
03  Mine All Mine - Verna Williams & The Sharp Cats 
04  My Love Is Just For You - Dorothy Forbes & Group
05  The Deed To My Heart - The Charmettes
06  In Your Loving Care - Florence & The Nightingales
07  Yes I Will - June Batemon & Group
08  Without Love - Thelma Harper & Group
09  Bald Headed Man - Renee Higgins & The Vontones
10  Could It Be Love¿ - Gloria Ford & Group
11  All My Love - The Belletones
12  Never Be Another Boy Like You - The Pearlettes
13  It Hurts To Be In Love - Ann Gibson & Group
14  Love Shall Never Return - Joan & The Hearts
15  How Do You Feel¿ - The Corlettes 
16  Think It Over Baby - Pearl Galloway & Group
17  My Dreams - The Lindettes
18  I Love You Darling - Sybil Love & The Lovenotes 
19  Never Ever - The Masterettes
20  Someone To Love - Gwen Owens & Group
21  Congratulations Honey - Baby Washington & Group 
22  He's An Angel - The Summits
23  Donnie - Arleigh Steele & The Playgirls
24  Mighty Fine - Nita Hammond & Group
25  Let Me Tell You - The Mitlo Sisters 
26  The Time - Debbie & The Darnells 
27  I'm Gonna Put A Watch On You - Ruby Lee & Group 
28  Lies - Lenore Bifield & Group 
29  With All My Heart - Vicki Lee & Group
30  My Only You - The Sweet Hearts


http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/ITfP0vIV/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment