Saturday, April 16, 2016

Explosive Doowops 01

01  One Night - The Four Kings 
02  Sittin' Alphabetic'ly - Karl Hammel Jr. & Group 
03  The Genie - The Inspirations
04  I'm All Alone - The Coronets
05  (I Love You) Hetta Hetta - The Contenders 
06  Church Bells - Jay Fanning 
07  My Juanita - The Visuals
08  The Girl I Love - The Glowtones
09  A Special Love - Don Dell White The Up Starts
10  Raindrop - The Viscounts
11  You're Mine - The Sentimentals
12  At The Ball - The Unique Teens
13  I Dont Want To Wait - The Deans
14  The Girl I Walk To School - Jou Dee & Group
15  Anniversary Of Love - The Caslons
16  Don't Take Your Love - The Sensations
17  Let's Get Married - The Belvederes
18  You're My Dream - The Casaleers
19  Lonely Days, Lonely Nights - The Fabulaires
20  Passing By - The Versatiles
21  Hello Love - The Standards 
22  Wrecking My Life - The Shallows
23  Beat In My Heart - The Juveniles 
24  Oh Little Girl - The Royal Lancers
25  It's True - The Rogues
26  There's Going To Be An Angel - The Creators


http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/dcl0ehrs/file.html

2 comments: