Monday, April 18, 2016

Explosive Doowops 03

01  I Hear Those Bells - Nicky St. Clair & The Five Trojans
02  Why Did You Make Me Cry - The Cubs
03  Bells - The Marcels
04  My Girl - Tony Dell & Group
05  Branchin' Out - The Montereys 
06  Make Me Happy Baby - The Charades
07  All Through The Night - The Visions 
08  For Your Love - The Reminiscents 
09  Around The Corner - Frankie Rossi & The Dreams
10  Dodle-Ee-Do - The Stereos
11  I Don't Want Your Love - Rick & The Masters
12  Perfidia - The Matadors 
13  Star - Ramond Pope & The Love Tones 
14  I've Got A Feeling - The Creations
15  Chop Chop Ching A Ling - The Roamers
16  Angel - The Acorns
17  Please Love Me - The Cameos
18  Book Of Love - The Underbeats 
19  Head Up High Hopes Over You - The Pharaos 
20  I Knew I'd Fall In Love - The Penguins 
21  Girl Friend - The Paramounts
22  Tell The World I Do - Nino & The Ebb-Tides
23  Kiss And Make Up - The Crowns 
24  Yo Me Pregunto - The Valrays
25  Little Girl - The Young Lions 
26  Nobody But You - The T Birds


http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/lrmx0Hi8/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Jake, thanks for, "Explosive Doowops 2 & 3"...great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did not fail me. However, they are beautiful collections. Compliments, Jake! Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete