Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Explosive Doowops 05

01  Please Be My Love - The Spirals
02  Fatty-Boom-Bi-Laddy - The Tokays 
03  Promise Her Anything (But Give Her Love) - The Stratfords
04  Settle Me Down - The Caslons
05  I Laughed So Hard - The Defenders
06  Thank You, Mr. Moon - The Blue Sonnets 
07  Marindy - The Techniques
08  Shining Star - The Dedications
09  Magic Star - Kenny Loran And Group
10  When You Wish Upon A Star - The Crescents 
11  Lady Love - The Del-Larks
12  Chop, Chop, Hole In The Wall - The Boulevards
13  Run Betty, Run - The Van Dykes
14  Dangling With My Heart - The Squires
15  My Inspiration - The Teardrops
16  Good Bye - The Inspirations
17  Light Bulb - The Five Kings
18  I Remember In The Still Of The Night - The Raindrops
19  I'll Write A Book - The Wonders
20  Here Comes Nancy - Rick And The Masters
21  Carole - Donnie And The Dreamers 
22  When You Dance - The Paramounts
23  I Found - The Sedates
24  Gee - The Hollywood Flames 
25  Send Me Flowers - The Six Teens
26  I've Got That Feeling - Laverne Ray And The Raytones


http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/FbyeGGQk/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Jake, thank you for. "Explosive Doowops 4&5"...great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, thank you for. "Explosive Doowops 4&5"...great.

    ReplyDelete