Sunday, April 24, 2016

Explosive Doowops 09

01  Will You Go Steady - Gary & The Knight Lites 
02  My Guardian Angel - Monorays
03  This Is My Wedding Day - Fantastics 
04  There Is A Girl - Larks 
05  Mary Lou - Dedications
06  One Sided Love - Bobby Capri & The Velvet Satins
07  Lonely Weekend - Billy & The Essentials
08  Why Don't You Believe Me - Diadems
09  Remember The Night - Del-Larks
10  Forever - Blen-Dells 
11  Who Told You - Tides 
12  Walking Along - Jades
13  I Could Write A Book - Chants 
14  Keep Me From Crying - Windsors
15  We're In Love - Dappers 
16  Please Say You Do - Victorians
17  Litterbug - Len-Dells
18  Natalie - Dreamers
19  Something Cool - Academics 
20  But That Was Long Ago - Lori Wood  & The Belmonts
21  The Week Is Over - Ronnie Mathews
22  Make You My Queen - Tony Dee & The Pageants
23  Wild Bird - Sammy Hagan & The Viscounts
24  The Girl I Love - Lyrics
25  Let Me Know - Kings
26  Baby's Coming Home - Coronets


http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/Jvjsbt2I/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Jake, thanks for sharing Explosive Doowops;6,7,8,9...long time since I heard the Gleams, great Philly record.

    ReplyDelete