Friday, April 1, 2016

Groups Of Five 3

01  Stormy Weather - Five Bars 
02  Back Home Again - Five Birds
03  Blue Boy - Five Blue Flames
04  Apart - Five Borroughs
05  Goody Goody - Five C's
06  Hey Baby - Five Campbells
07  The Reason - Five Chanels
08  High School Affair - Five Chums
09  There'll Be No Goodbye - Five Delights 
10  Yellow Moon - Five Dollars 
11  Wheel Baby Wheel - Five Dukes 
12  My Fragile Heart - Five Embers
13  This I Swear - Five Fashions
14  I Never Told You - Five Gents 
15  Walkin' And Talkin' The Blues - Five Gulls
16  My Darling - Five J's
17  I’ll Always Remember - Five Jets 
18  Don't Send Me Away - Five Kings
19  Forever And A Day - Five Masks
20  The Thrill Is Gone - Five Owls
21  My Heart Trembles - Five Pennies 
22  Jungle Baby - Five Quails
23  Romance In The Spring - Five Roses
24  A Beggar With A Dream - Five Satins 
25  See You Next Year - Five Secrets 
26  That's When I Fell In Love - Five Sounds
27  Ooh Shucks - Five Stars 
28  Lil' Girl Of My Dreams - Five Swans 
29  Don't Ask Me To Be Lonely - Five Trojans
30  Teardrops Are Falling - Five Wings

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/D1P37QZK/file.html

PS My good friend Mel created back covers for all three volumes. You can find them here :
http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/1yzqU2q9/file.html

5 comments:

  1. Great man Jake! Great Mel! Thanks a lot. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this fine series Jake. And thanks to you and Mel for the back covers.

    Chi-Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Jake & Thanx Mel For The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jake and Mel for sharing the, Groups of Five,and the covers...appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jake and Mel for sharing the, Groups of Five,and the covers...appreciated.

    ReplyDelete