Monday, April 11, 2016

The Rob Roys Meet The Quintones

01  Tell Me Why - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
02  Dream Girl - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys 
03  Dance Girl Dance - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys 
04  My Dearest One - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
05  Pizza Pie - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
06  Rainy Day Bells - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
07  That's Love - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
08  Lonely Boy - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys 
09  Do Re Mi - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
10  Audrey - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
11  Lover Doll - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys 
12  Aggravation - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
13  Pizza Pie (Acapella) - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
14  Rainy Day Bells (Acappella) - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
15  Dream Girl (Acapella) - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
16  Down The Aisle Of Love - Quintones
17  What Am I To Do - Quintones
18  There'll Be No Sorrow - Quintones
19  Please Dear - Quintones 
20  I Try So Hard - Quintones
21  I Watch The Stars - Quintones 
22  Oh My Love - Quintones
23  Oh Heavenly Father - Quintones
24  Ding Dong - Quintones
25  I Try So Hard (Demo) - Quintones 
26  Please Dear (Demo) - Quintones


http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/ZA11u8el/file.html

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jake and Alan. Good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Jake, also for good job in recent days! Great stuff! Thanks also at Alan, naturally. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure! This site is wonderful for me and us doo wop lovers!

    I hope I can help again.

    MicGuy( Alan/Al)

    ReplyDelete