Thursday, May 5, 2016

For Sentimental Reasons

01  I Only Have Eyes For You - Flamingos
02  Could This Be Magic - Dubs 
03  (I'll Remember) In The Still Of The Night - Five Satins
04  I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons - Cleftones 
05  Daddy's Home - Shep & the Limelites 
06  In The Chapel In The Moonlight - Orioles
07  Close Your Eyes - Skyliners
08  Gee - Crows 
09  I Love You So - Crows
10  I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) - Chantels
11  It's Too Soon To Know - Orioles
12  I'll Be Home - Flamingos
13  A Thousand Miles Away - Heartbeats
14  The Ten Commandments Of Love - Harvey & the Moonglows 
15  To The Aisle - Five Satins 
16  Crying In The Chapel - Orioles
17  Rosie Lee - Mello Tones 
18  Book Of Love - Monotones
19  Speedo - Cadillacs
20  Heart And Soul - Cleftones 
21  Lovers Never Say Goodbye - Flamingos
22  Sincerely - Moonglows
23  Maybe - Chantels
24  I Knew From The Start - Moonglows
25  Peek-a-Boo - Cadillacs
26  Just Walkin' In The Rain - Prisonaires 
27  Little Girl Of Mine - Cleftones
28  Goodnight Sweetheart - Flamingos


http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/njCp5GHY/file.html

2 comments: