Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Old Town Records

01  The Last Round-Up - Supremes
02  Why Oh Why - Tru-Tones
03  Moon Shining Bright - Tremaines
04  Confucious - Heralds 
05  It Was Just For Laughs - Vickie Evans & Group
06  All My Life (Tryin' To Get It Right) - Universals
07  Little Hearts - Herman Dunham & Ruth McFadden
08  Life Is But A Dream - Herman Dunham & Group
09  Counting Teardrops - Del-Satins
10  Real True Love - Ovations
11  Remember Then - Earls
12  Doctor Of Love - Tony Alava & The Playboys
13  Sherry - Tony Alava & The Playboys
14  Remember - Del-Satins
15  I've Been Dreaming - Rogues
16  Never Let Me Go - Royaltones
17  Ladise - Packards 
18  Why Can't I Have You - Heralds
19  Two In Love (With One Heart) - Ruth McFadden & The Royaltones
20  Seven Wonders Of The World - Keytones
21  Memories Of My Mother - Fairfield Four 
22  One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) - Vocaleers
23  The Tide Has Turned - Mark IV 
24  Strangest Feeling - Tony Alava & The Playboys
25  Glory Of Love - Tony Alava & The Playboys 
26  It's True - Rogues
27  Why - Volumes
28  Silent Grief - Solitaires
29  I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance - Solitaires
30  Chapel Of St. Clair - Solitaires


http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/1pKxoSTZ/file.html

3 comments:

  1. I have a 5 record set of the Old Town Story. is this part of that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 Old Town Records - 5 cds - released by Collectibles
      2 Old Town Records Story - 3 cds - released by One Day Music
      3 Old Town Doo Wop - 5 cds - released by Ace
      4 The album posted was released by DeeJay Records and is not a part of any of the above.

      Hope this helps.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I think my albums are the Old Town Doo-Wop

      Delete