Sunday, May 29, 2016

Rocking & Crying Blues

01  Teardrops On My Pillow - Orioles 
02  Paradise Hill - Embers
03  I Want To Love You Baby - Serenaders
04  I Walk Alone - Vocaleers
05  In The Mission Of St. Augustine - Buccaneers 
06  Shadrack - Larks
07  Please Love Me - Marylanders
08  I - Velvets 
09  I Miss You So - Orioles 
10  Alone Again - Five Crowns
11  I'll Cry No More - Crickets
12  Good Old 99 - Marylanders
13  Don't Be Angry - Sultans
14  Hurry Home Baby - Flamingos
15  No One To Love Me - Sha-Weez
16  You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You - Ebonaires
17  I Only Have Eyes For You - Swallows 
18  Are You Lonesome Tonight - Red Caps 
19  Cryin' For My Baby - Hollywood Flames
20  Will You Be True - Vocaleers
21  You Are My Only Love - Cardinals 
22  Blues At Dawn - Sultans 
23  Give Thanks - Platters
24  Rocking And Crying Blues - Five Keys
25  I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward & His Dominoes


http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/CEFsz4sc/file.html

3 comments:

  1. Excellent box set, hats off to Jake! Thanks. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jake!
    Do you known The Shades Of Blue or The Reflections (Just like Romeo and Juliet)? Do you have any CD about them? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. No Shades Of Blue but Reflections will be posted.

      Delete