Friday, May 13, 2016

The Doo Wop Girl Sound

01  Hey Little Boy - Hampton Sisters 
02  He Promised Me - Eddie Beal & the Blossoms
03  Please Come Back to Me - Claudia Swanson
04  Soda Pop - Jan Raye Quartet
05  My Special Love - Delltones
06  Believe it - Delltones
07  Whadaya Want - Debs
08  Shoo Doo-Be Doo - Debs
09  A Love Like You - Jean Simms
10  My Heart Tells Me - Hampton Sisters 
11  Where Are You - Cora Woods 
12  You Took My Loving - Jean Simms
13  Your Love Reminds Me - Gloria Gunter & Group 
14  By My Side - Vikki Nelson
15  I've Been Pretending (Everything's All Right) - Pauline Rogers 
16  Honky Tonk - Gay Charmers
17  My Blue Heaven - Hamilton Sisters
18  How Could You - Bonnie Davis
19  Have Faith in Me - Eddie Beal & The Blossoms 
20  Do You Wanna Ride - Hamilton Sisters
21  Oh Baby (Where Did You Stay Last Night) - Helen Thompson 
22  Bright and Early - Vikki Nelson
23  Since You're Gone - Bonnie Davis 
24  Cha Cha Sue - Tiny Topsy


http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/Q4meYRSY/file.html

1 comment: