Thursday, June 9, 2016

Doo Wop 45s On CD 06

01  I Belong To You - Fi-Tones 
02  Oh Happy Day - Five Satins 
03  Bermuda Shorts - Delroys
04  These Golden Rings - Jive Five
05  Little Boy And Girl - Kodaks
06  So You Will Know - Paragons
07  Why Can't You Treat Me Right - Sequins 
08  To Be A Part Of You - Clickettes 
09  At The Ball - Unique Teens 
10  Come On Baby - Cordovans
11  Key To The Kingdom - Nutmegs
12  Hot Dog Dooly Wah - Pyramids
13  Just Suppose - Lee Andrews & The Hearts
14  Lydia - Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords
15  Hey Pretty Baby - Ladders
16  True True Love - Corvairs
17  The Vows Of Love - Paragons
18  Now You Know (I Love You So) - Channels
19  That Day Will Never Come - Parktowns
20  Evening Shadows Falling - Seniors
21  I Wanna Run To You - Tellers
22  Heavenly Night - Collegians
23  My Love Has Gone - Ladders 
24  Chapel Bells - Mistakes 
25  Whispering Sorrow - Nutmegs


http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/uqDhZbmy/file.html

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jake and thanks for the downloads, but for me I've got problems with a few Zippyhares like 13,55,62 and more i'll know when i come to them. By the way you can get full-covers of this series 24 of them to be exact @ http://www.allmusic.com/search/all/Doo%20Wop%2045's%20on%20CD%2C%20Vol.%201. Enjoy. Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Jimmy .. Sorry to hear that you're having problems with zippy. Please send me an email, explain what's happening and maybe I can help.

      Delete
  2. Hi it's me again, i don't have your eMail, must have misplaced it could you resend it. mine is jimmysoul@yahoo.com Thanks again,Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Your email address doesn't work. Mine is in my profile.

      Delete
  3. Hi, and sorry it's jimmysoul47@yahoo.com and no it doesn't on your profile.

    ReplyDelete