Thursday, June 23, 2016

Doo Wop 45s On CD 20

01  A Thousand Miles Away - Heartbeats
02  Little Boy Blue - Elegants 
03  String Around My Heart - Cleftones
04  Shrine Of St. Cecilia - Harptones
05  Beside My Love - Dubs
06  I'm Not A Juvenile Delinquent - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
07  I Love You Darling - Valentines
08  In My Lonely Room - Four Haven Knights 
09  Altar Of Love - Earl Lewis & The Channels 
10  Summertime - Marcels 
11  Glory Of Love - Angels
12  You Are - Cadillacs
13  Richard Pry, Private Eye - Spinners 
14  Share - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
15  I Love You So - Chantels
16  Karen - Ly-Dells
17  Two Loves Have I - Colonials
18  Whisper (Softly) - Avons
19  Diamonds And Pearls - Turbans 
20  Snow White - Devotions
21  Blue, Can't Get No Place With You - Coins 
22  Teenage Rock - Ronnie Jones & The Classmates 
23  C'est La Vie - Wrens 
24  Teenage Love - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers 
25  Your Last Chance - Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords


http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/PW4KCj5Z/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jake!For This One + Four More To Go. Jimmy

    ReplyDelete