Sunday, June 26, 2016

Doo Wop 45s On CD 23

01  Glad To Be Here - Lee Andrews & The Hearts
01  I'll Be Forever Loving You - Jordan & The Fascinations
02  Blue Velvet - Paragons
03  When We Get Married - Dreamlovers
04  You Belong To Me - Duprees 
05  Toni, My Love - Five Satins
06  Solitaire - Embers
07  Oh Baby - Jesters 
08  I Love You - Gaytunes
09  La, La, La - Cobras
10  How Could You - Mello-Moods
12  Moonlight Cocktails - Rivieras
13  Bells Are Ringing - Ballenairs
14  Penny - Mello-Kings
15  Sixteen Candles - Crests
16  Come On Little Angel - Belmonts
17  Band Of Gold - Roomates 
18  Hey Little School Girl - Paragons
19  Til - Angels
20  Creation - Kings
21  P.S. I Love You - Classics 
22  Soft & Sweet - Continentals
23  Over The Rainbow - Demensions 
24  I Need A Girl - Dreamers
25  Goodnight Baby - Imaginations


http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/BJ3GuZF5/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jake. Thought I'd drop you a line to say thanks for this amazing blog, which I've only just found. What a fabulous resource all the compilations are, from essential classics to obscure rarities. Thank you once more - I'll be back for more again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jake!Still One More To Go. Jimmy

    ReplyDelete