Monday, June 27, 2016

Doo Wop 45s On CD 24

01  Comin' Home - Nutmegs
02  If I Should Lose You - Dreamlovers
03  Oh But She Did - El Capris 
04  Cry Baby Cry - Angels
05  I Need Someone - Belmonts
06  What's In An Angel's Eyes - Shells
07  Guardian Angel - Imaginations 
08  Glory Of Love - Roomates
09  My Imagination - Jordan & The Fascinations
10  There Goes The Boy - Perfections 
11  Don't Drop Out - Ronnie & The Schoolmates 
12  Count Every Star - Rivieras
13  Silver Lining - Jackie & The Starlites 
14  Just A Memory - Paragons
15  I've Been Wondering - Charts
16  The Fairest - Lee Andrews & The Hearts 
17  Amazons & Coyotees - Dreamlovers 
18  Have You Heard - Duprees
19  Answer Me, My Love - Harptones
20  Never Felt This Way Before - Sheppards 
21  Have You Seen My Baby - Ballenairs
22  A Fool Was I - Veltones 
23  She Still Loves Me - Capris
24  I'll Always Watch Over You - Turbans
25  Angels Listened In - Crests


http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/rXsY0RLn/file.html

8 comments:

  1. Thanks again Jake, it was a good binge! Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Ha! The Last One, worth the wait, thanks Jake Very Much for the complete seris, Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful series

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake, thank you for sharing this great series,1-24. most of it reminded me of a Philly playlist,early 60s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jake - love your site. Have you noticed that this series has exactly the same track listing as Encyclopedia of Doo Wop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really ? How could I have missed that ... Thanks for letting me know !

      Delete