Sunday, July 10, 2016

Lovers Plea 5

01  A Rose For My Darling - El Dorados
02  When I Call On You - Kool Gents
03  You're Still In My Heart - Dells 
04  O Heavenly Father - Quintones 
05  I Don't Want to Cry (In Front of You) - Maureen Gray
06  We Too - Belvederes
07  I Told Them - Suburbans 
08  Jessie Mae - Gerald Gregory
09  Beverly Angel - James Powell
10  Voice Of An Angel - Miffin Triplets 
11  All The Places I've Been - Pookie Hudson
12  Gloria - Chariots 
13  I'll Always Say Please - Concords
14  T.V. Baby - Suburbans
15  I Do - Miffin Triplets
16  My Vow - Cody Williams
17  I Watch The Stars - Quintones 
18  Won't You Believe - Prodigals 
19  In A Dream - Paramounts 
20  Will You Dream - Skarletones
21  Little Boy - Tuneweavers
22  Yellow Moon - Blossoms
23  To Be A Part Of You - Clickettes 
24  Dancing In A Dreamworld - Clarence Ashe & The Hearts
25  I've Had You - Creators 
26  Tree In The Meadow - Pearls
27  Are You Looking For A Sweetheart - Crickets
28  One Night With You - Johnny Wyatt & The Candles 
29  I Had A Love - Boptones 
30  Nothing Takes The Place Of You - Toussaint McCall & Wolfman Jack
31  I Love You - Climax Blues Band


http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/wEtRIK0D/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jake, for all what you shared this week. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, "Lover's Plea" 1-5...all killers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete