Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pot Of Golden Goodies 1

01  Jivers - Ray Pearl
02  Everybody's Laughing - Ravons 
03  Blues No More - Eddie Saxon & The Paramounts 
04  Answer To My Prayer - Vocaltones 
05  Why Can't They Understand - Davis Brothers
06  There Goes My Love - Fantastics
07  Nadine - Coronets 
08  I'm A Happy Man - Jive Five
09  Dreamy Eyes - Squires
10  Who Would Have Thought It - Deltairs
11  On The Street Where You Live - Denis DeYoung 
12  My Vow To You - Students
13  This I Promise You - Five Keys
14  Audry - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
15  The Wind - Prophets
16  Lonely Summer - Four Tops
17  Blue Eyes - Big Five 
18  Stay A Little Longer - Equadors
19  Repetition - Blendairs
20  Just A Shoulder To Cry On - Hi-Fives
21  Kathleen - Adelphies 
22  You're The Beating Of My Heart - Falcons
23  Lover Doll - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys 
24  Summer Is Here - Pals
25  This Is Real - Franki Valli & The Romans


http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/VWG0BKze/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment