Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pot Of Golden Goodies 2

01  Without A Cause - Heartbreakers
02  How Much I Love You - Metronomes 
03  Bad Boy - Jive Bombers
04  My Dearest One - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
05  Hey Little School Girl - Marquees
06  I'll Be The One - Equadors 
07  From Me To You - Five Keys 
08  Fine Girl - Calvanes 
09  Tell Him - Drew-Vals 
10  Under The Willow - Dreams
11  I'm So Lonely - Regals
12  I Go To Pieces (Acappella) - Southern Pacific
13  Come Back To Me - Holidays 
14  Always Late - Top Notes 
15  No One - Lions 
16  But Beautiful - Four Embers
17  Puddin' 'n' Tain - Alley Cats 
18  Everything - Chantels
19  Dancing With You - Classics
20  How Clever Of You - Fortunes
21  I'm Gonna Get Me A Girl Somehow - Metronomes 
22  Finders Keepers - Crescendos
23  Farewell My Love - Temptations
24  Wild Bird - Sammy Hagan & The Viscounts
25  Letter To My Love - Hollywood Flames


http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/TGp0GA97/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Fine Girl was The Calvaes (from Chicago), not The Calvanes (from Los Angeles).

    And with that cover picture, they need a version of Stranded In The Jungle.

    ReplyDelete