Thursday, July 14, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 01

01  In Togetherness - Dellords 
02  With All My Heart - Billboards
03  Never Was A Girl - Universals 
04  I See A Star - Little Stevie & Group
05  Remember Me - Rocky & The Millionaires 
06  What Is Love - Sweethearts 
07  True Love Has Come - Debonaires
08  If I Should Lose Your Love - Caprees
09  Here I Stand - Tommy Williams & Group
10  It Doesn't Matter - Continentals 
10  Some Kinda Wonderful - Cor-Dons
11  I Have Nothing At All - Crowd 
12  Why - Roger Ballin & The A Tones 
13  I'm Lonely - Ike Nesbitt & Group 
14  Lonely Boy - John Hurley & Group 
15  Why - Impalas
16  The Bells - Extremes 
17  With All My Love - Donnie Boyd & Group 
20  Little Girl - Riffs
21  Rejected Love - Convincers 
22  Arms Around You - Ace Kennedy & The Candies
22  You Mean So Much To Me - Hannah Lee 
23  Darlin' I Do - Sebastian & Group 
24  Doris - Big Dog & Group 
25  Blue Island - Rannels
26  Pride And Joy - Twilighters
27  An Understanding - Rollettes
28  I Dream - Nelvin Elder & Group
29  Mine - Hi-Larks
30  I'm Really In Love - Resonics


http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/mjgZLtm5/file.html

3 comments:

  1. One of the best comps I've ever heard. Obscure and nice. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks nice obscure tunes on this one.
    If only they knew what they were doing when the audio restoration was attempted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thousand THANK YOUs for posting this huge collection. Alfred.

    ReplyDelete