Friday, July 15, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 02

01  Why Fool Yourself - Bernie Williams & Group
02  Girl In The Drug Store - Bobby Mathis & The Sevilles
03  Letters Of Love - Chordells
04  If I Could Hold Your Hand - Calendars
05  A Faded Memory - Chimes 
06  No Obligation - Dreamers
07  Heartbreaking Train - Crowns
08  Don't Stop - Encounters 
09  If I Had The Wings Of An Angel - Goldtones
10  This Is The End Of Love - Klixs
11  I'm So Loneley - Leroy Fullylove & Group
12  It Must Be Love - Pearls
13  Would You Rather - Kenneth Churchill & The Lyrics
14  Please Tell Me - Phil Soffos
15  She Won't Go Steady - Ronnie & The Boardwalkers 
16  I'll Try Again - Levettes
17  Please Be My Love - Stefan Rogers
18  Did It - Laddins
19  What Have I Done - Titans
20  Be Mine - Uptones 
21  Small Silver Ring - Vandels
22  Everything - Walter Spencer
23  I've Heard About You - Montclairs
24  Please Bring Back Your Heart - William Hines 
25  Under The Stars Of Love - Shadows
26  Forever More - Sweet Teens 
27  Crazy For You - Andy Rose & Group
28  I'm So In Love - Moonrays
29  Darlene Darling - Celtics
30  Corvette - Corvettes


http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/nyWwtzou/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment