Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 06

01  (Love You) Forever - Del Shays
02  Best Wishes - Del-Tones 
03  Mommie's Gone - Donnie Elbert 
04  Hiding My Tears (With A Smile) - Teen Clefs
05  Never Let You Go - Poets
06  Please Tell Me - Fleetones 
07  I Promise - Memories 
08  Ooh Baby - Five Blue Notes 
09  My Foolish Heart - Excels
10  Surrender Your Heart - Lovenotes 
11  My Life's Desire - Verdicts
12  Goddess Of Angels - Devilles
13  Try And Get Me - Earl Curry
14  I'm Not Afraid - Dreamteam 
15  I Don't Want To Wind Up In Love - Johnny Darling
16  Let Me - Sunnie Elmo & The Minor Chords
17  Peace Of Mind - Four Dots
18  Shake-A-Link - Five Chances
19  Aisle Of Love - Famous Hearts 
20  Heaven In Your Eyes - Jimmy Jones & The Pretenders 
21  Wondering - Gene Ross
22  I Wish I Was Back In School - Golden Rods 
23  Daddy's Home - Four Winds
24  Rockin' 'n' Rollin' With Santa Claus - Hepsters 
25  This Is My Story - Sa-Shays
26  So Tired - Leonard Carbo
27  Till The End Of Time - Miles & Andrews 
28  Paradise Hill - Elmore Morris & The Spinners 
29  The Letter - Fred Norman
30  Oh Little Girl - Jerry Evans & The Off Keys


http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/50WEqtU1/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment