Monday, July 25, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 12

01  Bye Bye - Cosmic Rays
02  Sweetest Angel - Condors
03  Since I Lost You - Little Maxine Simmons
04  Too Old To Cry - Class-Airs
05  Let There Be Love - Twilighters
06  With All My Love - Donnie Boyd
07  I Pray - Lou Bartel & Group
08  High School Dance - El Pollos 
09  Guess Who - Cleftones
10  Why Must I Cry - Swans
11  Over The Mountain Pt2 - Johnnie & Joe
12  I'm Your Lover Man - Kingsmen 
13  Stop What You're Doing - Dal La Roc & Group
14  Chills, Chills, Chills - Deans
15  When You're Dancing - Cliff Wagner
16  Whenever I Get Lonely - Rollie Willis & The Contenders
17  Together - Modern Ink Spots
18  Is It A Dream - Premiers
19  You Are My Only Love - Romans 
20  You've Been Fooling Around - Checkers
21  Three Reasons Why - El Dorados
22  Me And My Deal - Squires
23  Love Me My Darling - Ben Iverson & The Hornets
24  Our Love Song - Thorables
25  Make A Memory - Neptunes
26  My Sweetheart - Fred Green & The Mellards 
27  Wait For Me - Inconquerables
28  Always Yours - Ideals
29  She's Fine She's Mine - Jimmy Ricks & The Rickateers
30  Crazy Jealousy - Rhythm Aces


http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/zosdnkHM/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment