Thursday, July 28, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 15

01  My Love Will Follow You - Continental Gems
02  My Aching Heart - Flippers 
03  Crying Over You - Endorsers
04  Dedication Time - Memories 
05  Darling Do You Love Me - Casuals 
06  Pretty Brown Eyes - Kenny Esquire & The Starlites
07  What Can I Do - Horace Heidt & The Tradewinds
08  It's Over Now - Youngtones 
09  What's This I Hear - David Gates 
10  Let Me Get Close To You Baby - Clips
11  Two Kinds Of People - Lucky Clark
12  Tell Me Baby - Lil Joe Bonner & The Idols 
13  Time And Time Again - Field Brothers
14  The Guy - Fannie & The Varcells
15  Something To Remember You By - Gentlemen
16  There's No One Like You - Hillard Street & Group
17  Closer To My Heart - Walter Fuller
18  You Could Be My Love - Five Crowns
19  Here's A Heart For You - Cordells
20  Rosa - Four Belaires 
21  Gloria - Five Thrills
22  I Wanted You So Long - Trojans
23  Now You Know - Channels 
24  Mother Please Answer Me - Franciscans
25  A Letter To Melvin - Orientals
26  Lost Legend - Four Grand
27  Fontella - Peacocks
28  Oops - Tabs 
29  Teenage Sweetheart - Champs
30  Born To Be Lonely - Lucky Charms


http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/I2Rm0PgG/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment