Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 21

01  Long Tall Girl - Carnations
02  Baby - Quarternotes
03  This Is How I Feel - Messenger
04  Darling, I Want To Get Married - Exotics
05  Call Somebody Please - Manhattans
06  Let Me Love You - Charades 
07  Hurry Home - Sparks Of Rhythm 
08  Chapel By The Sea - Four Stars
09  Ten Commandments Of Love - Little Caesar & The Romans 
10  Tell Me Now - Dolls
11  Wedding Bells - Paragons
12  My Darling - Fabulous Continentals
13  Heartbreaker - Heartbreaker
14  If I Give My Heart To You - Freddie & The Quantrils
15  Why Didn't I Listen To Mother - Vampires
16  We Are Like One - Five Masters
17  Waiting For You - Trueleers
18  I Love You So - Fashions
19  Just For You - Hollywood Flames
20  It's You - Hollywood Saxons
21  I Gotta Sing The Blues - Hepsters
22  Since You've Gone Away - Medallions 
23  Trying To Hold My Gal - Checkers 
24  Why - Duchesses
25  You Will Always Find Me True - Billy Dawn Quartet
26  Be Mine - Preston Jackson & The Rhythm Aces
27  Diamonds & Pearls - Bobby Dobson & The Deltas
28  Stormy Weather - Five Sharps
29  Donnie - Charmettes
30  My Heart's Desire - Jiving Juniors


http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/2LyKoXai/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment