Thursday, August 4, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 22

01  You Played Me A Fool - Storytellers 
02  I'm Willing - Cadillacs 
03  I'm Yours - Caleb & The Playboys 
04  So Long Baby - Marvelettes 
05  What Will You Give In Return - Johnny Rebel & Group
06  A Million Years Ago - Jerry Frasier & Grou
07  I Can't Believe - Hornets
08  Beg And Steal - Highlanders
09  Praying For A Miracle - Dreamtones
10  New Love - Jayhawks
11  Midnight Love - Downbeats
12  You're So Unfaithful - Five Dapps
13  I Wanted You - Jaguars
14  I'm Coming Home - Jasper Woods & Group 
15  Love Me Sweet - Intervals
16  Waiting - Virgil & The Four Channels
17  Forever Love - Dynamics 
18  When Boy Meets Girl - Fat Man Matthews & The Four Kittens
19  Cry A Little Cry - Bobby Dobson & The Deltas 
20  You Send Me Crazy - Blues Busters
21  My Love - Charmers
22  A Tear Fell - Demensions
23  Together - Dreamlovers
24  Teenager - De-Vaurs
25  I'll Be True - Johnny Maestro & Group
26  Where Has My Lover Gone - Bubba Anderson & Group
27  I Only Have Eyes For You - Jimmy Bee & Group 
28  I Need Your Love - Downbeats
29  Island Of Regret - Sam Baker & The Jaybees
30  It Wasn't So Long Before - Four Horsemen


http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/TNyUbUtz/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment