Friday, August 5, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 23

01  Don't Touch The Moon - Cornell Blakely & Group
02  Night Owl - Sequence 
03  Do I Have A Chance - Webs
04  Cross My Heart - Leroy Parker & Group
05  Angel Or Not - Link Adams & Group
06  I Need You - Utmosts 
07  Sad Avenue - Chancellors
08  Besame Baby - Johnny Maestro & Group
09  I Will Go - Jesse James & The Royal Aces
10  In My Letter To You - Ike Perry & The Lyrics 
11  Reason For Love - Davi & Group
12  Set My Heart Free - Arthur Lee Maye & The Crowns
13  My Lucky Night - Larry & The Standards 
14  The Fool - Barbara Mood & Group
15  Chimes - Pelicans 
16  Pleasure Me - Five Emeralds
17  Please Call - Freddie Scott
18  My Darling Y-O-U - Tony Rice & Group
19  Dear Mother - Hurricanes
20  We'll Wait - Debonaires 
21  This Bitter Earth - Satisfactions
22  Your Love Has Gone Away - Drapers
23  Summer's Coming In - Epics 
24  Waited So Long - Mascots
25  I Don't Know - Hal Davis & Group 
26  Your Love - Blues Busters
27  Understand - Sweethearts
28  I Love You - Jiving Juniors
29  Sunday In May - Scott Stevens & The Cavaliers
30  Don't Hold it - Blue Dots


http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/o1OHc8J1/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment