Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 27

01  Give Me A Chance - Gleams
02  The Night Is Over - Gems
03  They Say - Rainbows
04  Angels Sang - Iridescents
05  This Love Of Ours - Delrons
06  Surrender - Kings 
07  Carolyn - Five Kidds 
08  My Little Darling - Diadems
09  Condition Your Heart - Little Herbert & The Arabians
10  Little Linda - Royal Drifters 
11  I Believe - Jimmy Mack & The Watts
12  You Never Knew - Bobby Hall & The Kings
13  Mine All Mine - Verna Williams & The Sharp Cats 
14  Burning Desire - Classics
15  How Long Must I Wait For You - Larks
16  Can You Forgive Me - Earl Harrison
17  Keep On Loving - Cletus Marland
18  Dearest Darling - Five Chimes 
19  Valerie - Leopards
20  I Played The Part Of A Fool - Rocky Hart & The Passions
21  Be My Love, Be My Love - Wonders 
22  Will We Meet Again - Tabs
23  How Do You Feel - Corlettes
24  Never Again - Trend-Tones
25  Now That You're Gone - Tribunes
26  Who Will Be The One - Del Royals 
27  Get It One More Time - Strangers 
28  So Tenderly - Tony Valor & Group 
29  The Stars - Ocapellos
30  Hawaiian Wedding Song - Ink Spots


http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/7wUfhXDU/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment