Sunday, August 14, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 32

01  Come To Me - Treys
02  Take My Love - Corvells 
03  While Our Hearts Are Young - Federals
04  Why Oh Why - Little Alice & Group
05  Take A Chance - Charades
06  Made For Lovers - Passions 
07  We Too - Belvederes
08  Message Of Love - Orbits
09  Little Fool - Bobby Relf & Group 
10  When I'm Lonely - John Capri & Group
11  I've Got A Feeling - Time Tones
12  My Silent Prayer - Twilighters
13  What I'd Do For Your Love - Sheiks
14  You'll Never Know - Fern Dee
15  Without A Girl - Montereys 
16  Dear Darling - Medallions
17  I Had A Dream - Paradons
18  Zoom - Unique Echos
19  School Day Crush - Nicky & The Nobles
20  Teenager's Dream - Tommy Lam & Group
21  Running Away With Love - Fortunes
22  I've Got Plenty Of Love - Seniors
23  It's Christmas Once Again - Frankie Lymon & Group
24  Step Right Up - Carmen Cole & Group 
25  I Found A Love - Soul Pleasers
26  Wonderland Of Love - Ray Fleming & Group
27  I'll Be All Alone - Laconics
28  You And I - Danny De Carlo 
29  Take My Love - Wooden Nickels 
30  So Loved Am I - Jesse Johnson & Group


http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/KGoZViCg/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment