Monday, August 15, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 33

01  You And I - Originals
02  One Day - Vectors 
03  My Love For You - Lenny & The Chimes
04  Anne Met Henry - Champions 
05  Come Home Girl - Empires
06  I'm Gonna Cry - Fascinations
07  Soldier Boy - Ella Fitzgerald & The Ink Spots
08  You're The One I Love - Federals 
09  Darling Now You're Mine - Impacts
10  Hold Me Tight - Jaguars 
11  Pray For Me - Ray Agee & The Four Kings
12  Wob-Ding-A-Ling - Big Five 
13  Make Her Mine - Little Jimmy Ray & Group
14  Fairy Tales - Fashions
15  Until The Real Thing Comes Along - Billy Bunn & The Buddies 
16  Lonely Rain - Mascots
17  Trouble In Life - Cookie & The Berry Cups 
18  All At Once - Uniques
19  I Can't Understand - Jeff Howard & Group
20  Zing, Went The Strings Of My Heart - Dimensions 
21  Wishing Well - Paliya De Santos & Group
22  My Vows To You - Eddie LeBron & Group
23  I Can't Stand Another Broken Heart - James Lloyd & The Whirlwinds 
24  Love You So - Crystals
25  Ten Questions - Renaults
26  Why Should I Suffer - Squires 
27  Darling - Tommy Duncan
28  Come Back Baby - Deckers
29  Does Your Mama Know About Me - Tommy Vann & The Professionals
30  A Hundred Million Lies - Dynamics


http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/QOvrS9lG/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment