Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 34

01  Sorry Sorry - Teenage Moonlighters
02  The House Where Lovers Dream - Timetones
03  Hello Darling - Saucers 
04  Silent Tears - Hayden Sisters 
05  Goodbye Darling - Corsairs 
06  So Deep - Montereys
07  Sindy - Tenderfoots
08  Life Begins At Sixteen - Artistics
09  Begin The Beguine - Avalons
10  Now - Vel-Tones
11  Do You Remember - Creators 
12  Cross My Heart - Alvin Gaines & The Themes
13  My Offering - Gallahads 
14  Blue Feelin' - Versatiles
15  Another Night Alone - Jane Deane & Group
16  Don't Say You're Sorry - Kingsmen
17  Please Come Back To Me - Alma-Keys
18  People Will Say We're In Love - Spaniels
19  Darling Here You Are - Charles Barker & Group
20  Street Of Loneliness - Hi-Fidelities
21  Lovable You - Willis Sanders & The Fabulous Embers 
22  Doodle Doo Doo - Jake Porter & The Ebbonairs 
23  This Doesn't Seem Real - Jimmy Von Carl & The June Voices
24  Just Before You Leave - Dolls 
25  Dream Girl - Delacardos 
26  I Like It - Ban-Lons 
27  This Is Why I Love You - Benny Martin
28  Mixture Of Love - Admirations 
29  Lover - Will Wendell & The Aktones  
30  Maria My Love - Johnny Maldon & The Maldilones


http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/yZ968WlM/file.html

1 comment:

  1. I haven't thanked you in a while for this tasty series. Mind my manners. Many thanks, Jake.

    ReplyDelete