Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 35

01  I'll Never Leave You Again - Little Pete & The Youngsters
02  Highest Mountain - Ban-Lons
03  The Plea - Tangiers
04  Why - Newmarks 
05  I Promise - Bobby & The Velvets
06  Crying Over You - Teddy & The Continentals
07  In My Heart - Rebels 
08  Stop What You Are Doing - Viscaynes 
09  Goodbye Baby - Four Jacks
10  Once Upon A Time - Elgins
11  Heartbreaking Moon - Victorians
12  Time - Echoes
13  Little Darlin' - Eloise Trio
14  School Letter - Charmettes 
15  My Imagination - Jordan & The Fascinations
16  Worried Over You - Velvetones 
17  I Do - Monopoly
18  When I Say Goodbye - Jerry & Willa & Group
19  Your Love - Tony La Mar & The Superiors
20  Sugar Girl - Orioles 
21  I Just Want To Know - Delacardos 
22  Week Ends - Connie McGill & The Visions
23  When I Need You Most - Sheppards 
24  The Girl By My Side - Inspirations
25  Bermuda Buggy Ride - Bermuda Strollers 
26  Darling Goodbye - Bennie Martin & Group
27  I Do - Youngtones 
28  Just One Chance - Sparkletones
29  Don't Be Mad - Fred-E-Cole 
30  Street Of Love - Walter Wright & The Terrifics


http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/22dAiifn/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm really enjoying this series of new to me or overlooked group tracks.

    ReplyDelete