Saturday, August 27, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 45

01  On Bended Knee - Four Gents 
02  Bells - Crystalights
03  Tonight And Forever - Whirlers 
04  Wishing Star - Originals 
05  Flaming Love - Danyl Petty & Group
06  Lover's Quarrel - Ivoleers
07  Magic - Tru-Tones
08  You're The Dream - Marvellos
09  Baby - Carribians
10  There Goes My Girl - Chancellors
11  Dim Those Lights - Raindrops
12  Take One Step - Melvettes
13  Baby, You're My Only Love - Billy Stewart & Group
14  Who Knows Better Than I - Chestnuts
15  Magic Of Love - Premiers & The Invictas 
16  Darling - Vocal Tones 
17  Things I Can't Forget - Ronnie Ryan & Group
18  My Love For You - El Deens
19  Beginner In Love - Billy Lane & Group
20  Darling Jane - Phil & Harv
21  Come Home My Love - Ferros
22  Let Me Get Next To You - McBurney & The Original Four Jacks
23  The Defense Rests - Chev-Rons
24  God Bless This Moment - Rag Mops
25  Take My Hand - Centurys
26  King Of Broken Hearts - Daytons
27  Gift Of Love - Van Dykes 
28  Christine - El Rays
29  Pretty Face - Hi-Lites
30  Last Year About This Time - Symbols


http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/JZ3HWTth/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Great! series Jake......how many altogether ?
    Don't suppose you have "Nutmegs - Rajahs of Acapella"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series has 78 volumes.
      Those Nutmegs I don't have (yet?).

      Delete