Monday, August 29, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 47

01  Crying The Blues - Goldentones
02  One Last Kiss - Carl Spencer
03  My Guardian Angel - Mar-Vels
04  Won't You Believe - Prodigals 
05  Snap, Crackle And Pop - Supremes 
06  My Confession - Del Vues
07  Was It A Dream - Versatile Four
08  Lonely Boy - Ronnie Jones & The Classics
09  Please Be My Girl Friend - Spotlighters
10  My Turn - Servicemen 
11  I'll Never Love Again - Johnny Twovoice & The Medallions 
12  Fools Fall In Love - Mel Williams & The Montclairs 
13  Honey Gee - Saigons
14  Yes Ma'am - Gladys De Vore & The Flips 
15  City Of Strangers - Chuck Corby & The Entrees
16  Jump And Hop - Romancers
17  Poor Orphan Boy - Jerry Alexander & The Dukes
18  Let's Take A Chance - Stoney Jackson & The V-Eights
19  Baby Doll - Dean Barlow & Group
20  It's Been So Long - Barbara Regues & The Pageants
21  It Was A Tear - Drifters
22  Let Me Show You - Turbans
23  I Can Tell - Challengers
24  Give Me Your Love - Admirals
25  I Found You - Metrics
26  You Don't Love Me Anymore - Pastels 
27  Good Luck To You - Dots 
28  One Summer Night - Promineers 
29  Be My Dancing Partner - Vibra-Harps 
30  Wrapped Up In A Dream - Wayne Hefner


http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/8FtPVCUt/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment