Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 48

01  I Love You So - Kents
02  Memories - Debutantes
03  Pretty Girl - Dusters
04  Waiting For Your Call - Fi-Tones Quintet
05  Play The Game Fair - Shields
06  The Way I Feel - Drifters
07  I've Been Dreaming - Rogues
08  Come On And Tell Me - Tranells
09  Baby Please Don't Go - Flaming Hearts
10  You're Hurting Me - Ann Weldon & Group 
11  Bop Bop Bu - Dappers 
12  In The Night - Hi-Liters
13  Some Day - Johnnie Mae Mathews & The Dapps
14  I'm Lost - Mello-Moods
15  Chick-A-Dee - Escos
16  My Lonely Prayer - Drivers 
17  Where Have You Been - Fabulous Dinos
18  Perfidia - Lorraine Ellis & The Crows
19  Beg And Steal - Strangers
20  Gloria - Sultans
21  We'll Be Together - Spy Dels
22  Fairy Tales - Spaniels
23  Truly Yours - Scarlets
24  Don't Cry Baby - Angelinos 
25  I'll Always be A Fool - Hollywood Flames
26  Someone To Love - Gwen Owens & Group
27  Now You Have To Cry Alone - Edward Hamilton & The Arabians
28  I'll Go Through Life Loving You - Anthony & The Sophmores
29  Why Can't You Be True - Jive Chords 
30  School Prom - Fortune Tellers


http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/ymHfvRvQ/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment