Sunday, September 4, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 53

01  Together - Nu-Trends 
02  Why Don't You Love Me - Johnny Greco & The Four Epics 
03  Seven Days - Danny Skeene & The Ricquettes
04  Make You My Queen - Tony Dee & The Pageants
05  Don't Cry - Inspirations
06  Dreams Are A Dime A Dozen - Four J's
07  No More Like Me - Ray Holland & Group
08  I'm Wrong - Goldentones 
09  The Cola Song - Hal Case & The Darts
10  Why Should We Stop Now - Natural Four
11  I'm So Mad - Little Jerry & Group
12  I'll Be Your Fool - Jay Hammond & The Rhythm Kings 
13  Grandpa Can Boogie Too - Lil Greenwood & The Four Jacks
14  That's Why I Dream - Ivory Joe Hunter & Group
15  Blues In The Night - Joe Turner & Group
16  No Star Is Lost - Ann Cole & Group
17  I Need You So - Bobby James & The Four Buddies
18  Let The Happenings Happen - Charms
19  My Dear Dearest Darling - Willows
20  No Regrets - Emperors
21  While - Corsairs
22  Hello Is That You - Original Red Tops
23  Another Fool In Love - Pearl House Rockers
24  I Thought - Quails
25  Thank You Mister Moon - Chris Allen & The Marionettes 
26  Please Don't Call Me Fool - Al Berry & The Furness Brothers 
27  I'll Never Let You Go - John Greer & The Rhythm Rockers
28  Thousand Miles Away - Wayne Anthony & Group
29  Goodness Gracious Baby - Up-Beats
30  Try To Care - Frankie Erwin & The Spears


http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/8WspPbA8/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment