Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 55

01  One More Chance - Unknowns 
02  The Girl Around The Corner - Shields
03  Home - Commodores 
04  Wedding Bells - Senators
05  Boy Of My Dreams - Dungaree Darlings
06  It's Midnight - Fascinations
07  Without You - Clarence Samuels & Group 
08  Never Let Me Go - Lou Ragland & The Bandmasters 
09  Darling I Love You - Clouds
10  Love You Too Much - Gothics
11  Lover's Cry - Emeralds
12  Church On The Hill - Gaylarks 
13  School Days - Gliders
14  Fatal Charms Of Love - Four Cheers
15  I Need Your Love - Enchanters 
16  Let's Dance - Epics
17  When Someone Loves You - Labradors
18  Puddin' Tain - Splendors
19  Never Let Me Go - Bob Jeffries & Group 
20  Give Me A Chance - Montclairs 
21  Oh-h-h - Mello-Maids 
22  You're The One - Royal Masters
23  One More Kiss - Senders 
24  I Love You So - Edward Hamilton & The Arabians
25  Dreamtime - Rosemary & The Rosebuds 
26  Goodnight - Johnny Wyatt & Group 
27  Travelin' - Spotlites
28  Tell The World - Platters
29  My Love Is Gone - Shadows
30  My Thoughts To You - Chancellors


http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/k8osJRXu/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment