Saturday, September 10, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 59

01  Falling Star - Valquins 
02  Heavenly Bliss - Classic IV
03  Now That I Have You - Willows 
04  Louella - Avalons 
05  She's Mine, All Mine - King Crooners
06  I Need Your Love - B.W. & The Emeralds 
07  Keep On Trying - Ambassadors
08  This Is The Night For Love - Flairs 
09  A-Loo A-Loo - Starlings 
10  The Girl In Chinatown - Esquires 
11  A Love In My Heart - Royals
12  He Stole My Heart - Andrettes 
13  And I Need You - Pyramids
14  Love Is Something From Within - Kings
15  Baby Say You Love Me - Delltones 
16  Angel Of Romance - Claremonts 
17  Give Me Your Heart - Misfits
18  Nothing Sweeter - Alton & The Flames
19  And When I'm Near You - Richie & The Royals
20  Give Me Your Love - Robin & The Koolcats
21  Oh My Darling - Rhythm Aces
22  How Deep Is The Ocean - Bobby Jacobs & The Rhythm Rascals
23  I Guess I Brought It All On Myself - Counts
24  Heaven's Not So Far - Ray Frazier & The Moonrays
25  The Defense Rests - Lee Ward & Group
26  Wine - Daffodils
27  When Did You Leave Heaven - Four Bars
28  Tell Me Now - Bachelors 
29  Hey Pretty Girl - Arthur Lee Maye & Group 
30  I Love You Baby - Belvaderes


http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/L6APlTwY/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Jake, I really appreciate this series. I've never seen anything like it. Where could you hear this rare stuff but here or some dusty old record shop?

    ReplyDelete