Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 62

01  Believe In Me - Swans
02  Honey, Honey, Honey - Challengers
03  I Always Will Love You - L.C. Steele & Group 
04  Come On Baby - Van Dykes
05  How Could You Hurt Me So - Teasers
06  An Innocent Kiss - Tops 
07  My Baby Dearest Darling - Charms 
08  Be Good To Me - Matadors
09  Five Thirty Five - Dreamers
10  Is It A Dream - Bill Baker & Group
11  False Alarm - Honeytones
12  How Was Your Weekend - Bobby Mac & The Viceroys 
13  Out Of A Million Girls - George Davis & The Creators
14  My Tears Start To Fall - Cal Raye & Group 
15  Let's Fall In Love - Five Stars
16  Party Line - Lovers
17  Smooth Slow And Easy - Drivers
18  I Wish - Bertha Tillman & Group
19  As Long As I Have You - Trojans
20  How Can I Get Along With You - Wanderers
21  Around About Midnite - Robins 
22  Together - Flames 
23  Gates Of Gold - Serenaders 
24  All Night Long - Du Mauriers
25  Sad Sad Hours - Moroccos
26  Lights Are Low - El Dorados
27  No Hard Feelings - Spenders
28  Dangerous Lover - Del Rios 
29  Your Name And Mine - Acorns
30  Oh My Love - Lee Andrews & The Hearts


http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/kEPeyxds/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this series Jake. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sea of songs. 62 volumes and lots of them are still missing! A very must for doo wop lovers. Thanks again Jake! Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete