Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 69

01  Lovey Dovey Pair - Three Playmates
02  It Happened To Me - Re-Vels
03  Guess Who - Four Kings
04  I Love You Sherry - Enchantments 
05  Part Of You - Scott Brothers
06  For Sentimental Reasons - Lloyd Sims & Group 
07  Precious Lily - Herb Bailey & Group 
08  Please Love Me Baby - Five Jets
09  My Dear - Four Dots
10  Before You Go - Smitty & The Stories
11  All That's Good - Four Jewels 
12  From Out Of This World - Kirk Taylor & The Majestics
13  Heavenly Bliss - Classic IV
14  Your Only Boy - Judd Hamilton & Group
15  Laughing On The Outside - Toni Dee & Group
16  I Said She Wouldn't Do - Foster Brothers
17  I Don't Wanna See You - Jinx
18  It's Over Because We're Through - Orioles 
19  Stay With Me - Mel Williams & Group 
20  It's Ok With Me - Heartbreakers
21  Now And Then - Danny & The Juniors
22  Baby Doll - Excels
23  My Greatest Thrill - Fidelitys
24  Forever In Love - Five Blacks 
25  Lonely Boy - Five Shades
26  Listen To Your Heart - Ambers 
27  My Guardian Angel - Bobby Freeman & Group 
28  Dear Lori - Shades
29  I Love You - Shadows 
30  What'cha Gonna Do - Four Mints


http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/UK3bKvdb/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment