Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 70

01  My Resolution - Troopers
02  Only A Dream - Incredible Upsetters 
03  Your Golden Teardrops - Fabulous Valients 
04  Huh Baby - Prophets
05  Just Pretending - Versatiles
06  The Big Knock - Stereos 
07  Valerie - Melloharps 
08  Vines Of Love - Del Rios
09  Just A Little Tear - Pixies
10  Tell Me So - Mel Williams & Group
11  Why Wasn't I Told - Bobby Caston & Group
12  My Love - Heartbreakers 
13  Soldier Boy - Chamber Brothers
14  It Hurts - Rialtos
15  Three Wishes - Bill Hall & The Sonnets 
16  I Could Cry - Foster Brothers 
17  Runaround - Valli Hilton & Group 
18  Someone To Care About Me - Lou Saxe & The Star Upsetters 
19  Over The Mountain - Monarchs
20  You Lied - Electras
21  Once Upon A Time - Marv Johnson & Group
22  Love Her In The Mornin' - G-Clefs
23  A Lover's Prayer - Carvettes
24  Beside You - Nolan Strong & The Diablos
25  You Don't Know Me - Four Fellows 
26  How Will I Know - Strands
27  Begging - Sleepy King & Group 
28  I Love Only You - Carl Carlton & Group 
29  My Search Is Over - Carols 
30  My True Story - Emile Frank & The Toppers


http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/ebZfVRY8/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow This just goes on and on. I had up to 65 and thought-well 75 must be it! There are at least a few goodies for
    all taste in each volume. Thanks again for all the posts.
    At 77 it's a musical treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow This just goes on and on. I had up to 65 and thought-well 75 must be it! There are at least a few goodies for
    all taste in each volume. Thanks again for all the posts.
    At 77 it's a musical treat.

    ReplyDelete