Saturday, September 24, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 73

01  I Mean Really - Fresandos
02  Darling I Know - El Rays
03  Music Maestro - Starlings
04  Promise Me - Tempos
05  Send Me Someone To Love - Celtics
06  Heavenly Ruby - Californians
07  Raindrops - Vernalls 
08  It Hurts So Much - Superbs 
09  Our Love Will Grow - Symphonics
10  Give Me A Chance - Chanells
11  Night Air - Four Mints
12  Open Your Eyes - Jean Raye & Group
13  You And Your Fellow - Lyrics
14  Mademoiselle - Emeralds 
15  You Don't Believe Me - Jaguars
16  Since I Fell For You - Buckeyes
17  Juke Box Rock - Emeralds
18  Why Oh Why - Johnny Cooper & Group
19  Dead Wrong - Five Stars 
20  I Love You - Chanters
21  Crazy Eyes For You - Jimmy Wilde & Group
22  If I - Nolan Strong & The Diablos
23  Merry Christmas - Sir Jael Cinsky & The Unknowns
24  Marie, Give Him Back - Judy & The Affections 
25  Crying My Heart Out - Neil Sedaka & Group 
26  Yours Alone - Dell Tones
27  Darlin' I Understand - Paul Grady & Group 
28  Rockin' Daddy-O - Heartbreakers
29  Turn The Key - Lord Luther & The Garnets
30  Golden Angel - Montclairs


http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/xjEUrLW1/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment