Sunday, September 25, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 74

01  I Love You - Dukes
02  This Is The Night For Love - Arthur Lee Maye & Group
03  Boyfriend - Baby Dolls
04  I Will Return - Cobras
05  Once In A Lifetime - Sonics
06  My Love - Crystals
07  Whistle My Love - Pips
08  Waiting In The Chapel - Gay Notes
09  Baby I Don't Care - Guytones
10  I'm Not Pretending - Tommy Frederick & The Hi-Notes
11  With These Hands - Wonders 
12  Take It From Me - Traci & Group
13  The Time - Del Pris
14  Elaine - Klixs 
15  One Wonderful Night - Honey Bees 
16  Contract On Love - Little Stevie Wonder & Group 
17  Old Mother Nature - Luther Bond & The Emeralds
18  Walk Beside Me - Vibraharps
19  Pancakes - Lords
20  A Long Time Alone - Sylvester Stewart & Group
21  Who Created Love - Varnells
22  Nuff Of That Stuff - Steve Gibson & The Red Caps
23  Yearning For You - Starfires
24  Young Girl - Johnny Otis & The Peacocks
25  Wishing Star - Crenshaws
26  For The First Time - Johnny Olenn & The Blockbusters
27  Give Me Back My Heart - Lee Holland & Group
28  Cloudburst - Orlandos
29  Meet Me After School - Yolanda & The Castanets
30  Can't Help Lovin' That Girl Of Mine - Danny & The Memories


http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/u2SHLIhO/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment