Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 77

01  Another Chance - Goodfellows
02  The Angels Sent You To Me - Carnations 
03  My Love - Gloria Ramsey & The Impressions 
04  Soldier Boy - Nathan McKinley & The Chambers Brothers 
05  Carried Away - Flamingos
06  Forever - Seminoles
07  It'll Be Easy - Sultans 
08  Will We Ever Meet Again - Ed Kirby & Group
09  Would You - Jules Savoy & The Chromatics
10  After All - Claudette Rodgers & Group
11  If You Ever Get Lonely - Preston Love & Group
12  As We Danced - X-Citers 
13  Always And Ever - Dale & The Del-Hearts
14  Somebody Cares - Zorro & Group
15  I Wonder - Wonders
16  Darling Be Mine - Earthquakes 
17  My Pillow - Delicates
18  I Told You So - Charts
19  Raindrops - Kartunes 
20  I Took Your Love For A Toy - Five Keys 
21  Take All Of Me - Billy Kent & The Andantes
22  I Have Chosen You - Mickey Tillman & Group
23  We Mean More To Each Other - Centurians
24  Listen To The Rain - Delteens 
25  Sometimes I Wonder - Heartbeats
26  You're Gonna Pay - Neevets 
27  She's The Most - Five Keys 
28  No Teenage Love - Scott Brothers 
29  Caddy Bo - Magnificents 
30  There I Go Again - Desires


http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/mW8cAbvB/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment