Saturday, October 15, 2016

Globe Groups

01  Condition Your Heart - Arabians
02  My Blue Heaven - Belgianettes 
03  Donnie - Bermudas 
04  Say Sweet Things - Bohemians
05  That Big Old Moon - Canadian Meteors
06  Too Soon - Caribbeans
07  Wonderland - Carribians 
08  Tell Me - Cubans
09  Most Of All - Danes
10  You're My Desire - Ecuadors
11  The Girl Is You - Egyptians
12  I'll Be The One - Equadors 
13  End Of Time - Fabulous Egyptians 
14  Young Girl To Calypso - Gypsies
15  Tonight Is Just Another Night - Martiniques
16  Pardon My Tears - Moroccos 
17  Please Come Back Home - Orientals
18  Shouldn't I - Orients
19  On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Parisians
20  Love Me Tonight - Persians 
21  Wild Ideas - Romans
22  Honey Gee - Saigons
23  When We're Together - Trinidads
24  The Street - Tunisians
25  Little Boy Lost - Venetians


http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/Eol9VyCC/file.html

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Jake, for this, Lil Anthony & Gee records! Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, I was the lucky recipient of a bunch of files this past week and I noticed that one folder had 129 volumes of Vocal Group Harmony. The only thing wrong with them is that they are @128. I wondered if you might be interested.
    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm very interested ! And to me, there's nothing wrong with 128kb/s. So please send me an email. Thank you very much for this great offer !

      Delete
  3. Globe Groups is a nice comp. Thanks for making and posting it Jake.

    Chi-Town

    ReplyDelete