Monday, October 24, 2016

Spotlite On Class Records, volume 2

01  My Heart's Desire - Blenders
02  If Only The Sky Was A Mirror - Classics
03  Little Turtle Dove - Bobby Day & The Satellites 
04  Hey Maryann - Sputniks
05  Here's That Rainy Day - Intervals
06  Watusi - Rickey & The Pharaohs
07  Darling, My Love - Steve Kass & The Love Larks
08  That's All I Want - Bobby Day & The Satellites
09  Wow Wow Baby - Searchers
10  Miami - Eugene Church & The Fellows 
11  Gosh But This Is Love - Classics 
12  When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano - Satellites
13  Johnny's Little Lamb - Sputniks
14  That's My Desire - Bob & Earl 
15  Over And Over - Bobby Day & The Satellites
16  Wish I Could Change My Mind - Intervals
17  I'm Confessin' - Jesse Belvin & The Pages 
18  Rock-In Robin - Bobby Day & The Satellites


http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/iHmdJtaq/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment